Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Belated Birthday

We celebrated my mother's birthday on Friday, again on Sunday and we are going to be celebrating again tonight. Can't celebrate her too much!

She is a wonderful person, one of my best friends, an amazing mother, sister, friend, wife, grandma...the list could go on. We are so glad we live so close to my parents and I'm extremely happy that my kids get to spend as much time with Grandma as they do. I can only hope that Natalie and Philip love me as much as I love her and that they want to hang around me as much as I want to hang around my mama.

Happy Birthday mama!

Tasty apple cake I made - I knew I was forgetting to add something, then halfway through the cooking process, I realized I left the nuts out...which is why they ended up on top.

Getting the candles lit
Action shot

love this look, like "seriously mom, another photo?"

No comments:

Post a Comment