Thursday, July 30, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
I've already been using the herbs, which are great! There are tomatoes all over the plants, all green, but they are there. I have two bell peppers almost ready to pick and if my egg plant can survive the attack from the zucchini plant leaves, it is almost ready to blossom.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Events of the past week:
- First baseball game with baby, success!
- First dinner out, without baby, success!
- First non-family, non-nanny babysitter, sort-of success!
- Second trip to Target for photos, kinda-a-success!
- Second trip to IKEA for Natalie and Phil, success!
I know this looks like she is tring to start a fight, but really it is her new smile.
Busy times at our house.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Here are some photos
Thursday, July 2, 2009
People might think it is crazy that I'm buying dresses so far in advance, but at these prices, how can I not.
If you know anyone who needs a flower girl next year or the year after - let us know. Natalie already has her dress!