Philip turned four months old while we were in Minnesota, so the chair photo on his actual birthday didn't happen. But, I did take a hotel bed photo on the four-month-mark, followed by a chair photo two days later:
You can see by his face that he was in NO mood for a photo op
At four months, here are a few things we want to remember about LP (little Phil)...
- You still sleep in mama's arms every night, just like you have since birth.
- You have been smiling and cooing and even started laughing recently.
- You have totally mellowed out at night, except for the occasional crazy fit, but a big improvement from the first few months of your life.
- You want to be bigger or older than you are - always trying to sit up when you are in your bouncer chair, trying to crawl when you have tummy time and looking at Natalie while she runs, as if you wish you could be running around too.
- You have turned into a cat napper, just like your sister used to be. Napping throughout the day for 30-45 minutes at a time...but you like to sleep while being held in the ergo carrier and you don't like being moved once you are a sleep.