Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 Months

Philip is already 3 months old, well actually he is closer to 4 months now, but figured I would post these photos anyway.

As a "birth" present, my Aunt gave Philip this adorable little rocking chair. I decided that it is the perfect chair to use to take his monthly photos.


At 3 months, he weighs 13 pounds 2 ounces and I'm not sure how long he is because he is always either being held or kicking his legs around too much for me to measure him. And he is super cute and fun and I love him!

This whole monthly photo thing is something I had wanted to do with Natalie, but forgot or didn't have time or something. Now, she is at the age where yearly photos make more sense - so starting in November, I'll try and remember to take her photo :) Until then, here she is in all her 29 month glory. It just so happens that she and Philip were both born on the 10th of the month (as I planned, ha ha ha - cue wicked laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment