Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Photos

Two posts in one day....

First up, do you remember when I told you about our trip to Ikea back in July? In that post I promised photos of the finished product - the entertainment center, and then never delivered. I, like most people, hate those blogs that do that - I don't want to hate my blog any longer...here is the reveal:
I would still like to hang the TV on the wall, but it works for now. What doesn't work is the opening for the cable box and speaker system. Natalie LOVES to push those buttons. So for now, here is what it looks like:

Now to the good stuff. I mentioned in my last post we spent time over the past weekend with family. Godfather was over to watch the hockey game and then took Natalie and her balloon for a walk:

Here is Natalie sitting in her booster chair, which is her favorite chair in our house. She is showing me her zuby (tooth in Bulgarian).

Here she is eating our afternoon snack, using her pencil as a fork


No comments:

Post a Comment