Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This is a birthday shout out a very special person, my mama.

Here are some photos of things my mom likes:

Her granddaughter Natalie Her daughter & Son-in-law
Spending time by the fire
Spending time in the ocean
Goggles for quad rides

Her hubby - my dad

I love my mom more than words can express. I’m glad when people compare me to her, I’m glad we are such good friends, and have a hard time imagining a day without talking to her.
Happy Birthday, Mama
Tonight we are having a family dinner, so tomorrow I’ll post photos from the birthday celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is one of my favorite people. I couldn't help but notice you wearing a great "baby-on-board" hunting vest in one of those pictures. Whoever got you that must really care about you and your baby's safety.

    ReplyDelete