- He buys me flowers every February 19th to remind me of the day he proposed.
- He lets me sleep in on the weekends and sometimes he surprises me with breakfast in bed. (Sometimes the breakfast isn’t for me, it’s for Natalie, but it is still breakfast in bed.)
- He takes out the trash, vacuums the house, and shovels the driveway.
- He buys me nice things and tries not to complain when I buy things for myself or Natalie.
- He loves me unconditionally.
- When I called to tell him I was in a car accident on the way to work, he first asks how I’m doing before asking how his truck is doing…
3 years ago