Monday, February 16, 2009

Poli-ouch!

Natalie had her 3 month check up on Friday – I can hardly believe she is already 3 months old! She received her Polio shot and took it like a champ – only cried for a split second.
She weighed in at 11 pounds 9 ounces and is almost 25 inches long! She is a little string bean. She is long enough for her six month clothes but not big enough to fill them out. Case in point, her new jeans and corduroy pants are long enough, but they almost fall off if you pick her up! Now I’ll be searching for baby belts to buy.
I still come home from work every day to a grumpy girl because she isn’t taking a bottle. We picked up a few new bottles and nipples over the weekend and the sitter just sent me a text to let me know that Natalie (although not happy about it) actually took six swallows from one bottle – with a bunch of prodding…but it happened! I think we are on the right track; soon we will have to take the bottle away.

No comments:

Post a Comment