Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Date

It is happening too fast...Natalie is dating. Fortunately for us, her "date" slept through most of their first meeting.
Anthony and his cute mom, Miranda, met Natalie and me for a cup of coffee at their cute coffee shop, Highland Perk. They are currently in the process of building on to the existing building so their pizzeria can join the coffee shop in pure coffee-pizza bliss.

Oh, and the best part about this relationship (not counting the coffee and pizza) is Miranda was born in Price, Utah; which means, Anthony is part-Priceonian. My mom was born in Price, which makes me part-Priceonian and Natalie a quarter-Priceonian. My mom always says "Only nice people come out of Price", so I guess this is a step in the right direction.

I am already looking forward to the next date, tasty coffee and eventually tasty pizza to go with it!

1 comment:

  1. They are growing up so fast!

    Yes, I think we enjoy their dates more than they do.

    ReplyDelete