Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feel like a Real Housewife

Do you watch Bravo TV? I'm addicted to a lot of the shows, but one in particular is on my DVR a lot! The Real Housewives of name the city...I watch them all

Well, I'm having a Camille moment - Last week and this week, our nanny has needed to take half days and let me tell you, it is hard! I feel silly saying it, but seriously taking care of Natalie and Philip is a lot of work! On a normal day we don't get out of our PJ's until noon and yesterday Natalie stayed in her pj's ALL DAY.

One blessing has been our new baby carrier, the Ergo Carrier, which allows me to hold Philip all morning while playing with and chasing Natalie around the house. We only stop playing every few hours so I can feed Philip. I figure if I was going to be making a career change which involved being a full time stay at home mom we would eventually get into a routine which would involve getting dressed before noon on most days and maybe even leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment