Over the weekend I took on two projects - hanging family photos and putting the yarn letters I made for Philip's room on his wall.
In the main living room, I took down the painting that was up and tried a few other things on the wall...finally settled on family photos.
To make sure I liked where they were hung, I cut out frame sized pieces of paper and hung them on the wall
I forgot to take a final photo - hopefully that will happen soon
Next was hanging up the letters I made for Philip's room. I cut out letters and then wrapped them in yarn. Figured out where to hang them and slapped them on the wall.