Tuesday, December 7, 2010

38

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 35 week check up...yep, 5 weeks to go until still un-named baby boy is done cooking. While there I expressed to my doctor that I just feel "huge". My belly is SO much bigger with this baby than with Natalie. I'm carrying different and seem to be smuggling an extra large melon under my shirt.

She measured me and my belly has grown 4 centimeters in two weeks! I'm officially 38 centimeters large. The one plus with this baby is I haven't (yet) gained as much weight as with Natalie so the doctor is expecting him to be around the same weight as Natalie, but longer. Natalie, as you might remember was a little string bean, 6 pounds 14 ounces and 21.5 inches long. Not sure how much longer this little boy can be - there isn't much room left in there...

One other thing to mention for my record keeping is that he moves so much more than Natalie ever did. I remember with Natalie, I would lay down for bed and she would be peaceful all night and never woke me up kicking. This little man is going to come out running! He moves all the time. He really starts moving when I hold Natalie. I was rocking her to sleep last night and she was laying her head on the top of my tummy and he started kicking so much she had to move her head. I bet they will have fun playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment