Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thirty....plus a few years

The love of my life turns the big 3-5 today...No shame in announcing his age. He doesn't look a day over 25; well, maybe a day or two. Plus, age is just a number, right?

Phil started celebrating on Sunday with beer and football. For the first birthday present, I arranged for his team to win. It was a big feat - the calls and money alone were staggering. Sunday night we had a pre-birthday dinner at my parents house. We feasted on ham, au gratin potatoes and yummy bread for dinner and a peach cobbler for dessert. Tonight (actual birthday) we are hosting a birthday diner at our house. Lasagna, garlic bread and salad for dinner; key lime pie for dessert. It is a big night, this is the first dinner party we have hosted since Natalie came into the world.

I'll update with photos later.

Happy birthday to one of the best husband/father I know!

1 comment:

  1. Your husband and I are so close in age.. my 35th is on the 15th!!

    Good job on the gift ;)

    ReplyDelete