Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm a celebrity, get me the HELL out of here

Phil is still in Indonesia…

When he entered the country, the immigration people took his passport; I know, a little freaky that he surrendered his passport in a foreign country, but that is a topic for another post. Now he is stuck in his hotel, done with his work, with nothing to do, but wait for the immigration people to give him his passport back.

He has been trying since Monday to get it back. They keep saying something about their “computers being down”, which doesn’t make any sense. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could skip work for days on end with the vague excuse of “my computer doesn’t work”?

Keep your fingers crossed and put some good karma in the air. Hopefully he will get his passport on Thursday morning and make it on the flight Thursday evening, which will put him back in Utah on Friday afternoon. If that doesn't happen, I'm calling the consulate and asking them to release my husband.

I love that this “week, week and a half tops” trip has turned into a three week adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that the "computers are back up" soon and Phil can come to see his two lovely ladies very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete