Well...traveling once again got in the way of the monthly photo...so we will skip month 8 in photos and talk about the other changes going on:
- You have two bottom teeth and I think there might be another one coming because you really like to bite
- You sit up like a pro, even though there are times that you get really excited and toss yourself backwards, so we still put pillows all around you on the floor
- You love your sister so much and miss her when we travel. In fact, Grandma was asking you to say "dada", then "mama", then "sister" and at the word sister, you started to cry. As soon as we saw her at the airport you couldn't get enough of her
- You are eating cheerios now and pretty much anything else we give you. You have a huge interest in eating everything on our plate!
- You still sleep in mommy's arms, but when we travel you insist on being on your own next to me and not in my arms
- You wear size 3 diapers, 6-9 month clothes, although some things aren't long enough for your legs
- You sit in the high chair now and love it
- You still talk ALL THE TIME
- You have just started doing the motorboat with you mouth and mostly when you are tired
Those are the highlights. Let's hope that next month we can get a photo!