Friday, September 23, 2011

5 years in a blink of an eye


Five years ago today I was getting my hair done while sitting in my condo with friends...it was wedding day and in a few short hours I would be a Mrs. and no longer a Miss.  Seems like so long ago, and at the same time like it was just yesterday.  I loved my wedding day, but what I love more is where that one day got me to.  I'm a very happy wife and a blessed mother of two.  I have the life I have always wanted (except more sleep would be nice) and know how fortunate we are.
Just Married!


Baby #1

Family of Four

Today we are celebrating with a trip to the circus with Natalie, followed by a wedding reception for a friend followed by dinner with just the two of us.  Five years is a good start at a long happy life together...

No comments:

Post a Comment