Thursday, June 16, 2011

5 months

Alright, I'll admit it...I forgot to take the chair picture on Philip's 5 month birthday. I remembered when we were about one hour into our trip south. Too late to turn around, so I figure that taking this photo at 5 months and one week is good enough.

Pre chair shot


Natalie trying to get the camera

These are the best photos I can get...
He is so intent on getting the chair arm in his mouth he can't sit up straight for mama

You get the general idea, right? He is growing.

This is the actual 5-month-day


Things to remember about this past month
  • You giggle more
  • Your sister loves you and kisses you all the time
  • Your sister still likes/insists on calling you "Baby Brother"
  • You seem to have grown, but I haven't called to make a shot appointment, and therefore don't have your exact measurements
  • You still want to sleep while being held and will generally only sleep for the night while in my arms. Although, over the past weekend I was able to get you to sleep alone for about 20 minutes at a time!
  • You are a great eater! You love oatmeal cereal, bananas, pears, mango's and tomorrow we will start prunes. I think if I gave you steak you would be happier, but soon enough...
  • You are sitting up more and more and have almost mastered the back to belly roll over.
  • You are constantly moving, kicking your legs, waving your arms, and you talk all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment