Thursday, September 23, 2010

How time flies

When you are having such a good time! Which is exactly what I've been having for the last 4 years of my life. More fun that should be allowed to one person, really, but that is what I signed up for what I said "I do" to Phil. Which was one of the best decisions I've made in my life and one that keeps making me more and more happy as the days, weeks, months and years pass us by.

Natalie and I look through old photo albums all the time, it is one of her favorite things to do. She especially loves looking through the biggest book, our wedding album. She loves seeing all the photos of mommy and daddy and all our friends. It is one of my favorites as well. I love that day, it was such a fun time and I hope that everyone who attended had as much fun as I did. I often tell Phil (and anyone else who will listen) that I would host our wedding over and over again because it was so much fun. Plus, I got a great prize at the end - a fantastic husband!

Enough with the gushing...tonight we are going to dinner and this year I don't have to run home to breastfeed a baby...so although I won't be drinking, we can stay out a little later and Phil is taking me to one of my (while pregnant) favorite places, Sizzler. Don't laugh, I CRAVE their salad bar while pregnant. I can't seem to get the thought of diving in to it out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment