Friday, December 11, 2009

Choices

Because of my aforementioned weight loss and an impending holiday party that is hosted by hubby's work, I needed a new outfit. True to form, I couldn't decide in the store. So I bought three dresses, a shirt and a pair of snazzy heels. The shirt is out because after the fashion show I hosted, it was decided that it was "not holidayish" (if that is even a word). The shoes are more "work" wear, even though Phil said, "You would wear heels that high to work?"
So, back to the dresses. The last dress I bought, the cheapest one, was more "motherly" - if an off the shoulder short black could be "motherly", so it is going back. The decision now comes down to two...a form fitting (read-tight) black number

and a silver strapless stunner

I think I'm leaning towards the silver one - more holidayish, but I'm going to wait and make the decision tonight when I'm ready with shaved legs, washed hair and make up on. I'll update with a photo of the winner later.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss...both dresses are beautiful, I am so jealous Phil's party is formal...how fun!

    ReplyDelete