Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Minnesota or bust

Four days after we got home from our cruise, I needed to travel to Minnesota for a few work meetings. Not willing to part with Natalie for those few nights, I decided to bring her along. My mom being the wonderful grandmother she is decided to come with us so that Natalie wouldn't have to stay in the hotel all alone while I was at work.

Natalie spent the days with Grandma going swimming, going on walks and just hanging out in the hotel. We also decided to go to the Mall of America on our last night in town. After our long drive there, we wandered around and then had dinner. The mall has an amusement park in the center of the mall, which Natalie thought was pretty cool. They also have a butterfly exhibit where you can hold and see butterflies. Natalie wasn't too sure about the butterflies, but I wasn't either.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Finally, a nod to the Minneapolis trip! One of my personal favorite posts...go figure! :-) xoxo-Andrea

    ReplyDelete