Thursday, September 3, 2009

I haven't "Dug my fun grave" yet

A little known (well, maybe not little known - because I talk about it all the time) fact about me is that I L O V E reality TV - most reality TV, that is. Survivor? I can do without thank you very much. But the high quality stuff, you know, "Say Yes to the Dress", "The Rachel Zoe Project", "Flipping Out", I love.

Currently, I'm watching "Giuliana & Bill" and I love it. I don't know what convinced me to start recording it, but I'm so happy I did. I love them and think the show is so funny. This show is similar to the reality show I envision for my family. Except, with a baby, no fancy brownstone in Chicago and no fancy apartment in LA...so you know, small changes.

2 comments:

  1. Jus started watching The Zoe Project. OMG...it's...bananas- she says mocking Zoe for one of her signature phrases coupled with Zoes face of astonishment...not that her face moves much! :). Lovin it! B's not feelin it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love it, "the high quality stuff".

    ReplyDelete