Thursday, January 22, 2009

Frozen Solid

I’m overjoyed! Overjoyed because my Valentines Day present came today, it is sitting in my garage right now.

You’re probably thinking, “they bought a new car?” NO, what is sitting in my garage is even cooler (I can’t resist a good pun). It is a stand up, manual defrost, 17.1 cubic feet freezer! It is white and has a lock and fits perfectly.
I have wanted a freezer since we moved into our house and now I have one. I’ve transferred almost all the food out of our inside freezer into the new outside freezer. It was wonderful, oh so wonderful!
I can’t wait for my next trip to Costco. Just the thought of all the meat and frozen food I’m going to buy sends shivers down my back. Who knew such joy could come from a freezer? I did, that’s who!

No comments:

Post a Comment