Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snow, Dishes & Suds

Can you tell I'm playing blog catch up?

We recently had another snow storm and the night of the storm Phil decided to get dressed in his survival suit and take Natalie outside to play. She had a blast in the sled, making a snow angel, and throwing snow at mom.

Seriously so cute!

Another recent addition to Natalie's favorite phrases is "Me Help". We moved her Natalie step stool into the kitchen so she can help me cook, clean, and almost anything else that is done in the kitchen. Doesn't matter what I say I'm going to do, she said "Mommy, me help!!!" Like her life might end if she doesn't help me at every second. I love her!

Here are some photos of her helping me wash the dishes.


And finally, Natalie has stopped insisting on taking showers rather than baths and has excitedly jumped back into the tub, as long as there are bubbles involved.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the updates. Natalie is the cutest thing on the planet. The brown stretch pants bottom flex pictures made me smile from ear to ear!

    Will you that baby already? Even though you're like THE most gorgeous pregnant gal ever....

    ReplyDelete