Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It has been so long

But work has been incredibly busy!

I'm busy with projects and end up working most nights (boo). I'm also gearing up for another round of travel. Over the next 3 weeks I'll travel to Minnesota (again), Tennessee, France and Great Britain. It is going to be a whirlwind. Plus, I'm going to toss in a Memorial Day weekend and U2 concert for good measure.

You know those people who are always talking about how they are so busy and then you ask them what they are up to and they can only come up with one or two projects/visits/trips/etc. that they are working on? I have these people in my life too; well, they can all stop complaining :)

Also, we went in for Natalie's 18-month check up. She is healthy as a horse (knock on wood) and lucky us, we have only ever been to the doctor for well baby check ups! (knock on wood-again). She weighed in at a light 21.8 pounds (yea! we passed the 20 pound mark)! She is growing into a little girl. She is so busy, very strong willed and has a very happy attitude.

Last weekend we traveled to the cabin for a quick one-nighter. Natalie had a blast. She loved exploring, being outside, and being with family.

I'll post photos soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment